Drive targeted traffic to your website
Pay-per-click or PPC is simply that you pay each time someone clicks on your ads. This is traditionally done through Google Adwords.
Google Adwords are the ads that appear when you search using Google. The first results in the yellow box and the results on the left hand side are all paid adverts and when you click on them it costs the advertiser money.
Our PPC services will increase your website’s traffic, improve your revenues, and bring in fresh leads at reduced ad costs.
With PPC, you can choose where your ad appears, set a budget that’s comfortable for you, and easily measure the impact of your ad.
- Designer Websites has over 10 years of online marketing experience.
- We’ve created many successful online marketing campaigns with proven results.
- We understand the importance of return on investment and ROI is what we gauge the success of the campaign on.
- Our program is flexible; you can increase or decrease your budget spend or even turn the campaign off if you’re too busy!
- You can add or remove Keywords that you’re targeting, and the same applies with locations (eg. Florist Richmond)
- Your ads can go live very quickly.
Breakdown of costs
Monthly Management fee – You can’t set and forget Google adwords, its a sure way of losing money. You need to optimise and manage the account to bring the cost per click down.
Without this you can end up paying 10 times more for each click than your competitors to a point that your ads might not even be shown by Google anymore.
Setup fee – is the cost to do the keyword research, write the ads and set it up in Google Adwords.
Adspend – Thats the amount you give to Google for your ads. If you have a cost per click of a $1 and an adspend of $500 you’ll receive $500 clicks.